ITEM #1, for parents: forms to complete online
Health records and immunization forms were due August 15. Staff are in the process of checking and verifying health records. Children whose forms are not complete will not be permitted to start school.
Questions? contact Registrar Kim Passero here.
ITEM #2, for students: summer homework
ITEM #3: back-to-school supplies
Back-to-school shopping: we are keeping it simple again this year. Most supplies are provided; there are just a few items you need to bring. Find your list here.
ITEM #4: for families: Outdoor Education trip prep
Details come in the fall via ParentSquare for current families. Here are packing lists and general info to help you prepare.
- Kindergarten: F September 17, extended day
- First Grade: W-Th September 29-30 (first homeroom), or Th-F September 30-October 1 (second homeroom)
- Second Grade: Th-F September 23-24
- Third Grade: M-T October 4-5 (first homeroom) OR Th-F October 7-8 (second homeroom)
- Fourth Grade: M-W October 18-20
- Fifth Grade: W-F October 13-15
- Middle School: W-F September 8-10 (please see posts in your ParentSquare feed from the Outdoor Ed team)
ITEM #5: for parents: fill out the PIE volunteer signup form
Our parent association is called PIE, for Partners in Education. This group builds community and involvement in daily life at school. Volunteering is a great way to participate, and here’s your chance to sign up for a variety of opportunities, including:
- Teacher Appreciation
- Grade Ambassador
- Dining Hall
- Welcoming committee
- Community Partnerships
ITEM #6: for parents: plan transportation or choose a bus stop by Sunday, 8/29
School bus stops and times are now posted. Signup for daily bus riders is due by August 29. Those who wish to ride to after-school activities or one-time riders will receive instructions later on how to choose this in SchoolPass.
ITEM #7: for families: calendar sync
A detailed calendar for the first semester is now posted at this link. This is also a great time for current parents to download the ParentSquare app, where you can add events to your own calendar. Thanks!